The entire education sector in Norway is covered by reprographic agreements with Kopinor. The Kopinor licence gives students, teachers and other employees the right to make photocopies, printouts and digital copies without tracing the rightsholders and obtaining their permission.
The users may:
- make photocopies from books, newspapers and magazines, journals etc.
- scan and digitally store printed material
- copy and store digital material on Learning Management Systems, on single computers, memory sticks, etc.
- store and use digital material on screens and digital boards
- send material by e-mail to students and colleagues at your institution
- print out from digital material
For municipal primary and secondary education, the licence is based on a model agreement with The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities.
Private schools have individual agreements with Kopinor. Folk high schools, state schools and adult learning associations are covered by separate licences.
The licence is based on a model agreement with the Norwegian Council for Higher Education.
Through the Bolk service, Kopinor offers universities and colleges a complete solution for the production of coursepacks, from ordering to digital content delivery.