The entire education sector is covered by reprographic agreements with Kopinor. The Kopinor licence gives students, teachers and other employees the right to make photocopies, printouts and digital copies without tracing the rightsholders and obtaining their permission.
The users may:
- make photocopies from books, newspapers and magazines, journals etc.
scan and digitally store printed material
- copy and store digital material on Learning Management Systems, on single computers, memory sticks, etc.
- store and use digital material on screens and digital boards
- send material by e-mail to students and colleagues at your institution
print out from digital material
Through the Bolk service, Kopinor offers to universities and colleges a complete solution for the production of coursepacks, from ordering to digital content delivery.
The education sector is covered by different agreements:
- Elementary schools, secondary schools, municipal music and cultural schools: Agreements with the municipalities and county municipalities, based on a model agreement with The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities.
- Private schools: Agreements based on a model agreement with four federations for private schools.
- Public and private universities and colleges: Agreements based on a model agreement with the Norwegian Council for Higher Education.
- Folk high schools: Agreement with the Norwegian Council for Folk High Schools.
- Adult learning associations: Agreement with the Norwegian Association for Adult Education.